Arriving And Departing From San Jose International Airport (SJC) Can Be A Simpler, Easier Experience.
Photos courtesy Team San Jose, SeeMonterey.com, and Visit Santa Cruz County/Beach Boardwalk
At SJC it usually takes only a few minutes to get from the curb to your gate. Air traffic control congestion and fog delays are rare at sunny SJC.
Our rental car center is just across the street from our Terminal B and a 60-second shuttle ride from Terminal A, making rental-car pick-up significantly faster and easier than other airports – perfect for cruising down the California Coast!
Located less than 10 minutes from downtown San Jose, the vibrant capital of Silicon Valley, SJC is the perfect starting point for a Northern California holiday.
Approximately 45 miles (72 km) from downtown San Francisco, SJC provides a free shuttle bus to the nearby Santa Clara CalTrain station, offering direct rail service through Silicon Valley and into San Francisco.
SJC is the closest major international airport to:
- Monterey, Santa Cruz and whale watching in Monterey Bay
- Pebble Beach/ Carmel
- Yosemite National Park
- Redwood forests of the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Santa Cruz Mountain wineries and Paso Robles Central Coast wineries
- Corporate headquarters for some of the world’s best-known technology companies like Google, Apple and Facebook
- Levi’s Stadium, frequent site of major international soccer matches, huge concert events and home to American football’s famous San Francisco 49ers.
SJC features nonstop flights from major international airline hubs including:
|Chicago O’Hare||Dallas/Fort Worth|
|Los Angeles||London Heathrow|