The Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport joins the Office of Civil Rights in its effort to:
- Eliminate the unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetic information, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, and individuals with disabilities in federally operated and federally assisted transportation programs.
- Provide all employees, potential employees, customers, contractors, and businesses with an equal access to engage with and participate in airport programs and opportunities.
- Promote a positive working environment in collaboration with the Federal Aviation Administration by valuing the differences that individuals bring to the workplace.
Through the following Programs:
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Airport Concessions Disadvantage Business Enterprise (ACDBE) Program
Through our procedures for those covered by American with Disabilities Act, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964:
Please contact the following for questions and information requests:
Magdelina Nodal, Senior Analyst
Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport
1701 Airport Boulevard, Suite B-1130
San José, CA 95110-1206