Frequently Asked Questions

How do I dispute a trip charge?

Billing disputes must be submitted in writing within 60 days from the invoice date. All disputes must include, at minimum, the following items: Invoice Number, Dates Involved, Type of Fee or Activity Billed, Dollar Amount of the Disputed Fee, Detailed Explanation of the Reason for the Dispute, Name and Contact Information of Company Representative. Send disputes to Attn: Airport Finance - GT Payments, 1701 Airport Blvd., Suite B-1130, San Jose, CA 95112.

Who can I contact for questions about an invoice and/or how to make a payment?

For invoice inquires please contact Airport Finance at 408-392-3656.

Please send all payments to:

City of San Jose, Finance – Payment
Processing – Airport, 200 East Santa Clara St., 13th Floor
San Jose, CA 95113-1905

For credit card payments over the phone please contact Finance Payment Processing at 408-535-3872.

How do I pay an Administrative Citation fee?

Make any checks payable to “City of San Jose” for the total amount due.

Mail your remittance to:
City of San Jose Finance/Treasury Division
200 East Santa Clara Street
San Jose, CA 95113

To make a credit card payment or for questions regarding payment of citations, contact City of San Jose-Finance at (408) 535-7055. This bill becomes delinquent 30 days after citation date unless otherwise noted. A penalty of 10% and interest of ½% per month will be added to any delinquent balance.